WOOMTREE CHICKEN FRYING POWDER 1 KG
Make Mouth-Watering Chicken using Woomtree Chicken Frying Powder!
Woomchef’s Fried Chicken
Makes : 3 servings
Ingredients – Chicken 600g, WOOMTREE Chicken frying powder 300g(3 cups), Cold water 1 cup, Milk 1 cup, Salt, Pepper, Oil, Sanitary bag
(1 cup = liquid 200 ml or WOOMTREE chicken frying powder 100g)
- Add some cuts on the chicken.
- Wash chicken and drain it well.
- Soak chicken in the milk with salt & pepper for 30 minutes and drain it well.
- Mix 150g(1.5 cup) of Woomtree chicken frying powder and 1 cup of cold water well. Coat the mixture on the chicken.
- Put 150g of Woomtree chicken frying powder in a sanitary bag.
- Put chicken(a little at a time) in the sanitary bag and shake well & shake off the powder slightly.
- When the oil heats around 170° C / 338° F, deep fry chicken for a few minutes.
(Leg, Big piece: 4 minutes / Wing, Small piece: 3 minutes)
- After cooling chicken for 3 minutes, deep fry it once more.
(Leg, Big piece: 3 minutes / Wing, Small piece: 2 minutes)
- Serve chicken with beer or soda !
* Tip – It is more tasty if dipping chicken into Woomtree Black pepper sauce.
* Be cautious of burning.
Product of Korea