- If you don't like that any unavailable items in your order are substituted please enter a note in the cart page or contact our customer service team directly via email to customer.service(at)premiumco.com.au We will add your customer account to a list which avoids you from any substitutions for future orders. Any unavailable items will be refunded.
How much is the shipping fee?
- For customers within Melbourne Metropolitan we offer free delivery above $120 The minimum order amount is $120
- For orders shipped interstate we have very low shipping fees offered by the Australian Post standard and Express, Sendle, Couriers Please, and Fastway. The exact shipping fee is based on your location, weight, and size of the parcel.
I live outside of Melbourne Metropolitan. Can I still order frozen or fresh products?- Unfortunately at this time we can ship everything but frozen or fresh products interstate. We are in the process with several companies to make this available as soon as we can.
Do you ship Australia-wide?
-Yes we offer Australian-wide shipping to everywhere
Do you do worldwide shipping?
-Yes, we do offer worldwide shipping with Australia Post international.
What is the average delivery time for Melbourne Metro area?
- The average delivery time is within 2 to 4 days. However, due to the staff shortage, we cannot promise delivery time for the moment.
What is the average delivery time for Australian-wide shipping?
- Depending on your location. If you live close to or within a major city the average delivery time is 3-5 business days. If you are in a regional area the delivery can take up to 14 business days.
If you haven't received your parcel within the regular shipping duration, please contact the courier company directly. We cannot promise the shipping speed of the couriers.
The Website is buggy. What can I do?
If you experiencing white pages or bugs. We suggest that you need to clear cache the cookies of their browser that is preventing to load your website properly or might as well use an incognito tab to proceed with your order.
Can I get a refund since my order hasn’t arrived?
- You are only eligible for a refund if the parcel has been returned to our office due to a courier or packaging issue, at which time we will contact you regarding the amount refundable or parcel re-shipment for that order.
We will provide you with a tracking link upon sending out your order. You can use your tracking number to check the shipment status and confirm the whereabouts of your box on our courier partner’s website.
One of the most common reasons for lost parcels is due to the wrong shipping address. When you fill in your address, please double-check to make sure that it is correct. We are unable to change the address afterward.
How can I find out about the product’s allergens?
- The ingredients of products are only for reference, and some products list ingredients in their original language and we do not provide translation services.
If you have allergies, we strongly recommend doing an internet search of the product’s ingredients before any purchase or avoiding purchasing products that unfamiliar with. Thank you for understanding.