How much is the shipping fee?
- For customers within Melbourne Metropolitan we offer a free delivery above $100
- For orders shipped interstate we have very low shipping fees offered by the Australian Post standard and Express, Sendle, Couriers Please and Fastway. The exact shipping fee is based on your location, weight and size of the parcel.
I live outside of Melbourne Metropolitan. Can I still order frozen or fresh products?- Unfortunately at this time we can ship everything but Frozen or Fresh products interstate. We are in the process with several companies to make this available as soon as we can.
Do you ship Australia wide?
-Yes we offer Australian wide shipping with low fees to everywhere
What is the average delivery time for Melbourne Metro area?
- The average delivery time is within 2 days. However due to the staff shortage, we cannot promise delivery time for the moment.
What is the average delivery time for Australian wide shipping?
- Depending on your location. If you live close or within a major city the average delivery time is 2-7 business days. If you are in a regional area the delivery can take up 14 business days.
If you haven't received your parcel in a regular shipping duration, please contact courier company directly. We cannot promise the shipping speed of the couriers.
Can I get a refund since my order hasn’t arrived?
- You are only eligible for refund if the parcel has been returned to our office due to courier or packaging issue, at which time we will contact you regarding the amount refundable or parcel re-shipment for that order.
We will provide you with a tracking link upon sending out your order. You can use your tracking number to check the shipment status and confirm the whereabout of your box on our courier partner’s website.
One of the most common reason for lost packages is due to wrong shipping address. When you fill in your address, please double check to make sure that it is correct.
How can I find out about product’s allergens?
- The ingredients of products are only for reference, and some products list ingredients in their original language and we do not provide translation services.
If you have allergies, we strongly recommend to do an internet search of the product’s ingredients before any purchase, or avoid purchasing products that unfamiliar with. Thank you for understanding.