SONG FA SINGAPORE BAK KUT TEH SPICES 30 G
Spices made from herbs have long known to be powerful and effective to keep one healthy and young. Relive the heritage of good old Bak Kut Teh with Song Fa's recipe of peppery bak kut teh spices. Packed in easy-to-use sachets, simply add in garlic and pork ribs to enjoy a bowl of pork ribs soup any time you wish.
Song fa spices can be used as a soup base for hot pot. other types of meat can be used as an alternative to pork ribs.
Preparation: Boil 900 grams of pork ribs for 5 mins. and rinse it to remove scum.
1. Boil 1800 ml of water with 25 pieces of garlic and 2 sachets of spices for 15 mins ( 2 sachets in each bag)
2. Add 900 grams of pork ribs
3. Add 1/2 teaspoon of dark soy sauce and 1/2 teaspoon of light soya sauce .
4. Simmer on medium heat for 50-60 minutes.
5. Remove sachets after simmering for 50-60 mins. or anytime after to suit individual preference on spiciness.
Ingredients: white pepper, salt, permitted food, enhancer E621, spices
Product of Singapore