PREMIUM CO FRESH SCOTCH FILLET 500 G
PREMIUM CO MEAT 100% AUSTRALIAN MEAT
We only source 100% Australian Meat and choose the best qualitiy for you. Once you have placed your order we will prepare the meat fresh for you. No sitting in the shelf no long storage in the fridge. Our Meat is Fresh and gets straight delivered to your door. To guarantee that you get only the best quality the delivery for Fresh Meat may take up to 48 hours.
Prepared from a Cube Roll, the Scotch Fillet is regarded by many as the most flavoursome steak cut. This is due to the middle seam of fat marbling which significantly enhances the flavour and texture of the meat during cooking. Whether you like your steak rare, medium or well done, our scotch fillet is best cooked on the BBQ or pan-fried. Cook for around 3 mins each side for rare and 4 mins each side for medium
How to cook:
1. Take the steak out of the fridge and allow it to come to room temperature.
2. Remove the packaging and lightly oil the steak (not the pan) and season with salt
3. Heat a frying pan (or barbecue) to high heat until sizzling hot
4. Place the steak in the pan and cook for 2 to 2.5 minutes each side for RARE, 3 to 4 minutes each side for MEDIUM and 6 to 7 minutes each side for WELL DONE or until cooked to your liking.
5. Once cooked remove from the pan, transfer to a plate, cover with foil and rest for 5 minutes before serving
Tip: To check if your steak is done to your liking press gently using your thumb. The steak will feel soft and spongy when rare, slightly firmer and springy when medium, and very firm when well done.
Picture for reference only.