PREMIUM CO FRESH PORK CHOP 500 G
PREMIUM CO MEAT 100% AUSTRALIAN MEAT
Pork chops all come from the loin, which runs from the hip to the shoulder and contains the small strip of meat called the tenderloin. The most common chops you see in the butcher case are from the ribs and the loin. Working our way down from the shoulder toward the back of the pig.
Storage Instructions:Keep refrigerated. Store at or below 5°C
How to cook:
- Take the pork out of the fridge and allow it to come to room temperature.
- Remove the packaging and lightly oil the pork (not the pan) and season with salt or your favourite seasoning.
- Heat a frying pan (or barbeque) to medium to high heat.
- Place in the pan (or on the barbeque) and cook for 10 - 12 minutes turning regularly until golden brown on all sides and cooked through to your liking.
- Once cooked, remove from pan, cover with foil and rest for 4 minutes before serving.
Picture for reference only.