PREMIUM CO FRESH LAMB BBQ CHOP 500 G
PREMIUM CO MEAT 100% AUSTRALIAN MEAT
We only source 100% Australian Meat and choose the best qualitiy for you. Once you have placed your order we will prepare the meat fresh for you. No sitting in the shelf no long storage in the fridge. Our Meat is Fresh and gets straight delivered to your door. To guarantee that you get only the best quality the delivery for Fresh Meat may take up to 48 hours.
Lamb chops are incredibly delicious and tender. They are taken from the ribs of the lamb and cooked individually, normally over a grill or a barbecue.
How to Cook:
- Take the chops out of the fridge and allow them to come to room temperature.
- Lightly oil the chops (not the pan) and season with salt.
- Heat a barbecue (or frying pan) to high heat and once too hot to hold your hand over, add the chops.
- Cook for 3 to 4 minutes each side for MEDIUM or until cooked to your liking.
- Once cooked, remove from the pan, cover with foil and set aside for 5 minutes to rest before serving.
- Remove all packaging and heat a flameproof casserole dish on high.
- Lightly oil the casserole dish and cook the lamb until golden brown. Transfer to a bowl and set aside.
- Add your choice of vegetables and other ingredients to the casserole and cook until golden.
- Return the lamb to the casserole dish and add a liquid (such as stock, wine, crushed tomatoes or water).
- Stir well and bring to a simmer, cover and cook on a low heat for 2 to 3 hours until the sauce has thickened and the lamb is tender.
- Season to taste.