PREMIUM CO FRESH AMERICAN PORK RIBS 500 G
PREMIUM CO MEAT 100% AUSTRALIAN MEAT
We only source 100% Australian Meat and choose the best qualitiy for you. Once you have placed your order we will prepare the meat fresh for you. No sitting in the shelf no long storage in the fridge. Our Meat is Fresh and gets straight delivered to your door. To guarantee that you get only the best quality the delivery for Fresh Meat may take up to 48 hours.
The American spare ribs are cut from the rib rack of the pig carcass. Good American spare ribs will have a good covering of meat left over the rib bones and yes they are normally twice the price of the “Chinese” style spare ribs which are cut from the boneless belly flap of the pig. The American spare ribs has meat in between each rib bone and when cooked is very nice. They do have a membrane on the inside of the bone which can be removed before marinating. This style of rib when cooked, low and slow with some wood smoke and a beautiful BBQ sauce constantly brushed on as cooking continues, every half hour or so, will certainly give you a feast of spare ribs to enjoy.
Storage Instructions:Keep refrigerated. Store at or below 5°. To freeze, do so on day of purchase and use within 1 month. Allow to fully thaw in the refrigerator prior to cooking and keep refrigerated until use. Use within 1 days of thawing. Once thawed do not refreeze.
How to cook:
- Take the pork out of the fridge and allow it to come to room temperature
- Preheat oven to 180°C (160°C Fan Forced).
- Remove product from packaging, place in a roasting tray and lighlty coat in your favourite marinade or dry rub
- Cover with foil and roast for 1 1/2 to 2 hours or until meat is tender and falls off the bone.
- Once cooked, remove the ribs from the oven and serve
Picture for reference only.